Jason Curry speaking at your next event or training your team will change your corporation.
For 20 years, Jason Curry has motivated & inspired people across the world. From Fortune 500 Corporate events, to conferences and seminars with smaller teams... Jason Curry knows and communicates what it takes to win.
In 2018, Jason will speak face to face with 150,000 people across the country and many will never be the same.
Jason is the founder of FinishEmpty® and works with athletes, organizations, corporations, and schools all over the country to see dreams come to life. There are currently over 200 FinishEmpty® programs and businesses in the United States.
Contact Jason today (here) and have him help your team, company, or organization take the next step toward accomplishing your goals, dreams, & vision!
Leadership Training Most Requested Topics
- Finish Empty: How to live the full life of leadership you always dreamed and make an impact in the world.
- The Three Essentials For Organizational Success: A guide to what matters most and how to build your leadership around those priorities.
- Building A Schedule That Wins: Leaders are constantly facing urgent problems and decisions. However, urgent does not equal important. Sometimes the most important question you need to ask is how to run your schedule to win.
- Getting The Most From Millennials: How to communicate most effectively to the next generation and millennials.
- How The Mighty Fall: A detailed path to guarding your leadership from ultimate failure and putting yourself on the path for long term success.
- Teams That Win: The five essentials for teammates to come together a form a winning team.
"The Finish Empty philosophy embodies the approach we want our team members to take in serving our clients. Jason’s engaging personality and communication abilities made a strong impression on our team. His coaching has helped us to simply define who we are and how we serve. Finish Empty is now an important component of our mission to partner with clients to ensure a safer food supply for the world."
Chris Coleman | CEO | SafeFoods Corporation
"Jason’s leadership session was outstanding and he successfully kept my team engaged. He was serious in the message he was delivering but humorous and funny at the same time relating real life experiences to our team members. The session was an enjoyable interaction with the desired outcome and was the highest rated session of the leadership conference."
Ron Rispoli /Director Risk and Insurance / Entergy
"In the healthcare field, it is easy to quickly become overwhelmed with processes, procedures and the task of caring for others. Jason’s “Finish Empty” seminar reminded my team of what is most important….that the patient and family deserves for us to give “All We Got. Every Day”. My team walked away from the seminar re-energized to continue the mission of Arkansas Children’s Care Network.
Amy Stephenson MSN, MHA, RN, CCM | Population Health Nurse Director | Arkansas Children's Care Network