Jason Curry training your team or speaking at your next event, will help you win.
For 20 years, Jason Curry has motivated, inspired, & trained leaders through corporate events, conferences, seminars on high school and college campuses, & leadership sessions with teams at the collegiate & professional levels. Jason speaking at your next event and investing in your team will help you take the steps you need toward your goals and dreams.
Jason is the founder of Finish Empty® and works with leaders from all backgrounds and walks of life to get the best out of their team. There are currently over 250 Finish Empty® programs and businesses in the United States and this year, Jason will speak face to face with over 150,000 people.
Contact Jason today (here) and have him help your team, company, or organization take the next step toward accomplishing your goals, dreams, & vision!
Leadership Training Most Requested Topics
- Finish Empty: How to live the full life of leadership you always dreamed and make an impact in the world.
- The Three Essentials For Organizational Success: A guide to what matters most and how to build your leadership around those priorities.
- Building A Schedule That Wins: Leaders are constantly facing urgent problems and decisions. However, urgent does not equal important. Sometimes the most important question you need to ask is how to run your schedule to win.
- Getting The Most From Millennials: How to communicate most effectively to the next generation and millennials.
- Inevitable Failure: A detailed path to guarding your leadership from ultimate failure and putting yourself on the path for long term success.
- Teams That Win: The five essentials for teammates to come together a form a winning team.
"The Finish Empty philosophy embodies the approach we want our team members to take in serving our clients. Jason’s engaging personality and communication abilities made a strong impression on our team. His coaching has helped us to simply define who we are and how we serve. Finish Empty is now an important component of our mission to partner with clients to ensure a safer food supply for the world."
Chris Coleman | CEO | SafeFoods Corporation
Jason Curry was ALL IN for his engagement with our hospital. He walked the halls, sat through a day of employee orientation and experienced our culture first-hand so that he could better assist us with the development and rollout of our standards of behavior. Though attendance at the presentation was mandatory, employees left energized and inspired and GLAD they came.
Sue Shugart| COO | Carolina Pines Regional Medical Center
"Jason’s leadership session was outstanding and he successfully kept my team engaged. He was serious in the message he was delivering but humorous and funny at the same time relating real life experiences to our team members. The session was an enjoyable interaction with the desired outcome and was the highest rated session of the leadership conference."
Ron Rispoli /Director Risk and Insurance / Entergy
"Jason’s passion for helping others excel in life is evident in his ability to motivate not only individuals, but entire organizations. He is enthusiastic, humorous, engaging and a joy to listen to. Each time I listen to Jason, I learn something. Our world is a better place with Jason Curry in it.
Leann Glenn | CFO | Counseling Clinic Inc.